Thanks to Geri The Racy Lit Reader for tagging me in this book tag! You can read her Game of Thrones version here.
To play this book tag, you need to…
1) Pick a TV show
2) then use gifs, memes, etc of that show to describe books and characters
It’s as easy as that – Here we go.
I used Buffy the Vampire Slayer gifs as it’s one of my all time favorite series, and I’ve watched it so many times I can remember the good scenes.
1. Name your favorite author that you’d do anything to meet her/him in person.
Since I’ve already met JK Rowling, I would love to meet either Kristen Ashley or Samantha Young. I’ve been lucky enough to meet so many authors and those 2 I haven’t yet. And I love almost all of their books.
2. Name the book that made you question your sanity.
Gone Girl. And not in a good way. That book was all kinds of fucked up and not my cup of tea.
3. Name your number one book boyfriend.
Cam from Wait For You. Hands down. Love that man and his cookies.
4. Name the ARC (Advance Reader Copy) you’ve received that made you super excited.
Deep by Kylie Scott. I love that series and so many people were rejected for arcs that I was flattered to have received one from the tour group. It was the first moment I felt like a real blogger.
5. Name the book/series you literally devoured.
My most recent book series I devoured was the Elements of Chemistry series by Penny Reid. Loved it!!! So so good.
6. Name the last book that left you with a huge book hangover.
Technically the same answer as #5, but the one before that was Five Ways to Fall by KA Tucker.
7. Name the most unexpected plot in a book you’ve ever read.
Consequences when she married the psycho. Like seriously? Bitch you be crazy he’s insane!!!
8. Name an addition to a series that you didn’t expect and made you super happy.
So it technically isn’t out yet, but I am super excited for Carry On by Rainbow Rowell which is a spinoff on the fan fiction from her book Fangirl!
Some extra questions you can use:
•Name the book boyfriends you’d totally would love to see all together in the same book.
•Name one character you’d fight your ass off for him/her.
•Name your favorite stand alone series.
•Name the hottest book you’ve ever read.